Bunda SPECIALIZED Women's Deflect™ Jacket True Grey
Packable jackets can be a real hit or miss in the performance department. Either they're too light to block the elements or too heavy to even fit snuggly into a jersey pocket. This isn't the case with our Women's Deflect™ Jacket, however. It's designed to be easily packable and highly efficient at thwarting Mother Nature's temper tantrums.
The Women's Deflect™ jacket is constructed from our wind- and water-resistant Deflect™ material. This stretch-woven fabric protects against most conditions, and it allows for a complete freedom of movement while in the saddle. And furthering the weather protection, the jacket also includes wrist seals to stop water from seeping up the sleeves and a drop tail to deflect wheel-spray.
It features our Standard Fit, which means that it forms nicely to the body, while still leaving enough room for light layering. Meanwhile, storage of your ride essentials is handled by one welded internal chest pocket and a zippered rear pocket that also doubles as pouch for the jacket to pack into.
- Deflect™ is a stretch woven fabric that's wind-resistant, water-resistant, and highly breathable.
- Packable design allows the jacket to be easily packed into its own zippered back pocket, making it ideal for carrying it with you when you're unsure on the weather.
- Two-way front zipper creates customizable venting options on-the-fly.
- Wrist seals prevent wind and water from creeping up at the arm openings.
- High-visibility drop tail blocks wheel-spray, and reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Adjustable drawcord hem allows you to dial-in the fit and block-out the elements on-the-fly.
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.
- Standard Fit is specifically designed for women, and is generous and comfortable, while allowing ample room to layer underneath.