Stredové zloženie PRAXIS Shimano Road BB30/PF30 ROAD 68mm-BB30/PF30
Our Shimano BB30/PF30 68mm ROAD BB. It is compatible with Shimano™ Hollowtech II cranks. High-grade Enduro 2437 steel bearings are fully sealed and are a fantastic replacement BB for your Shimano™ drivetrain.
- This version for Shimano™ Hollowtech II steel spindle road cranks only.
- Made precisely to Shimano bearing stance & chain line spec.
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Only for 68MM BB30/PF30 | Included Sleeve for PF30 Install
- Steel version: Enduro 2437
- Ceramic Version:Enduro 2437 Angular contact, Grade5 balls, ABEC5 Assembly
- 68mm version cannot be used for MTB Cranks
- Ref Weight - 149g +/- with included sleeve
- FRAME TYPE : This specific bottom bracket is made to be installed in a BB30/PF30 68mm ROAD frame.
- BEARINGS : 24mm Drive and a 24mm NonDrive Bearing. These are specifically made for use with Shimano Hollowtech II crank spindles.
TOOL : This specific Shimano BB30/PF30 bottom bracket requires two 16 notch traditional BB tools along with a press tool/drift for installation. Please read the instructions carefully for installation. Use any standard outboard cup BB tool with 16 external notches and a 44mm ID