SPECIALIZED Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp Redwood / Smoke
If we had to sum up the Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp in three words, they'd be efficiency, power, and fun. That's because this bike takes the crazy-efficiency that 29ers are known for and combines it with modern trail bike geometry and exclusive tech to give you the power to ride more trails...and have more fun.
THE RIDE COMES FIRST
The Turbo Levo Hardtail has all of the speed and nimble handling that our trail bikes are known for—an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. In other words, it rides like an awesome mountain bike first and foremost—what would be the point, otherwise?
SMOOTH AND NATURAL POWER
The Turbo Levo Hardtail’s 1.3 motor smoothly and quietly adds power to your pedals and makes climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. Plus, you can adjust that power output, to conserve energy and get the most miles from every charge. Our custom motors also feature instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it and consistent torque throughout your entire cadence range.
- M5 premium aluminum frame is light yet strong, nimble yet confident.
- Smooth, natural power assist courtesy of our custom motors and software.
- RockShox Recon RL 29er fork, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and Deore drivetrain.
- We’ve crafted the Turbo Levo Hardtails’s hardtail frame from M5 premium aluminum and given it a modern trail geometry to create a ride that combines confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at bottom bracket. This keeps the bike sleek and perfectly balances its weight distribution.
- The Specialized 1.3 motor is custom-built for the Levo Hardtail and gives you the power to explore new trails. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Specialized M1-500 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module with Mission Control App connectivity. It houses 500Wh of distance-devouring juice, and is neatly integrated into the down tube.
- Max Top Speed: 20 mph / 32 km/h
|Vidlica||RockShox Recon RL 29, Solo Air, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, XS/S: 100mm of travel, M/L/XL: 120m|
|Batéria||Specialized M1-500, 500Wh|
|Nabíjačka||Custom Specialized 42V4A|
|Ovládanie/Menič režimov||Specialized Handlebar Trail|
|Rám||Specialized M5 Aluminum, 29 Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable|
|Objímka||Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm|
|Kľuky||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|Brzda predná||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Brzda zadná||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Radenie||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|Prehadzovač||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|Reťaz||KMC e10S, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Gripy||Specialized Body Geometry XC, clamp-on|
|Riadítka||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, XS 720|
|Predstavec||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Náboj predný||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Náboj zadný||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Ráfiky||Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific|
|Sedlo||Body Geometry Myth 155 XS, Body Geometry Henge 143 S/M/L/XL, steel rails|
|Sedlovka||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm|
|Duše||Standard, Presta valve|
|Plášť predný||Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Plášť zadný||Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|