Dres SPECIALIZED SL Short Sleeve Jersey Black
- Soft knit fabric pairs with breathable mesh to tackle moisture management, while remaining soft against the skin and supportive in all the right places.
- Three standard pockets provide ample space to securely house all of your ride essentials and electronics.
- Sleeve construction is folded and stitched.
- Full-length front zipper gives you the power to manage ventilation under hard efforts or chilly descents.
- Slim Fit provides a precise, second skin level of fit that’s ideal for hard days out, aggressive training, or top-level racing.
- Front Sleeve, Neck and Pocket Fabric: SL 136.
- Rear and Sides Fabric: SL FLY.
- SL 136: Lightweight polyester fabric, smooth face with good elasticity, grant an excellent printability and comfort on movements. Good perspiration.
- SL FLY: Polyester fabric with a special structure like a “golf ball.” Low elasticity in horizontal and no stretch vertically, to avoid elongation on the back area. “High res” technology has been applied on this fabric, upgrades the level of printability of the fabric and reduce the traditional issues of sublimation. Deeper penetration of the inks into the fabric reduce grinthrough of white in the fabric when stretched.
- UPF 30