Brzdy MAGURA MT5e HIGO-Closer normally open 150 mm tubing length 3-finger aluminum lever
Class adapted for use on E-Bikes, motorcycle racing's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force. No matter how difficult the trail terrain, our 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5e is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Our use of Carbotecture® technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5e's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance.
- brakes everything including the motor (cut off)
- experiences from the motorcycle sector coupled with know-how for s-pedelecs
- the braking force of the 4 pistons and outstanding stability make s-pedelecs much safer
- suitable for mounting left or right
- Model year: 2016
- Scope of application: for E-Bikes up to 45 km/h
- HIGO Closer NO
- Tubing length: 2,200 mm
- Cable length: 150 mm
- Weight: 275 g
- Material housing: Carbotecture®
- Lever blade: 3-finger aluminium lever blade with ball-end
- Reach Adjust: 3 mm allen key
- Color: master black / caliper black
- Accent color: silver
- Recommended rotor: Storm HC & MDR-C / -CL 160 / 180 / 203 mm; MDR-P 180 / 203 / 220 mm
- Scope of delivery: 1 single brake incl. manual and small parts bag
5 YEARS GUARANTEE
MAGURA offers a five-year leak proof guarantee for all MAGURA brake masters and brake calipers / cylinders, provided they are exclusively equipped with original MAGURA Spare Parts.
MADE IN GERMANY.
DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED IN GERMANY.